Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Washing

I've always enjoyed washing. The way the preen bubbles as it comes into direct contact with stains, the scent of that laundry detergent and they way it flows as you pour it out the bottle cap onto your clothes. The way that powdery Napisan spreads it self and sticks onto the liquid detergent, and the way the fabric softener has nothing for me to say about it. I don't even know if that stuff works. I just like to use it coz the washing machine has a special fabric softener dispenser, and I like to jam pack as much cleaning kind stuff as I can. I also choose rainy days to do my laundry most of the time so I'll have an excuse to use the drier. Sometimes on those rare occasions I actually do like to hang them out on the line. Only when I m up early and the day is just too nice to be hanging around inside.